That made me wonder; maybe everyone doesn’t remember the old favorites. How many do you remember? Not to worry if you don’t, the answers are at the bottom!
1. In the carol “Frosty The Snowman” what does the cop tell them to do?
2. In the carol “Santa Baby” what does she ask Santa to slip under the tree?
3. In an unnamed Christmas Carol what did grandma get run over by?
4. “What’s?” roasting on an open fire?
5. Dashing through the “what?” on a one horse open sleigh?
6. What song are these lyrics from? “Fall on your knees! Oh, hear the angel voices!”
7. What song are these lyrics from? “Jingle bell time is a swell time…”
8. What song are these lyrics from? “And although I know it’s a long road back I promise you…”
9. In the second verse of we wish you a merry Christmas what do the singers demand?
10. What color Christmas was Elvis having?
Bonus Question: How many “la’s” in three verses of Deck The Halls?